Hello Readers, You people must have known about Paytm and Paytm wallet. In this article, we have explained How to add money from credit card to Paytm step by step.
What is Paytm? (Add money from credit card to Paytm)
Paytm is an e-commerce website and it has a wallet feature. This digital wallet is known as Paytm wallet. Nowadays, the digital wallet is one of the best ways to make digital India. Online payment even of a small amount had started by Paytm with a tag line “Paytm karo“. Paytm wallet makes online transactions so flexible and effortless.
Why to add money from credit card to Paytm?
Now using Paytm wallet is a part of day-to-day life. You can use your Paytm wallet for mobile recharges, electricity bill payments, gas bill payments, tuition fees, hotel room bookings, flight, train, and bus ticket bookings, online payments, transferring funds to bank accounts, and etc. So adding money to Paytm wallet is necessary.
You can add money to your Paytm wallet by UPI, debit card, credit card, etc. But there are many reasons to add money from credit card to Paytm for our benefits. Using Paytm, you can easily transfer your money from your credit card to your bank account.
Steps for how to add money from credit card to Paytm
You can add money to Paytm wallet both by Paytm App and Paytm website. If you are adding money to use the wallet, you should have Paytm App for ease to use. However, we will explain both ways.
With the Paytm App
- Step 1: Install Paytm App from play store and login with your registered mobile number and OTP. IOS user can download the app from here.
- Step 2: Open the App, Go to my Paytm section. Tap on Paytm wallet.
- Step 3: There is an option “Add Money to Paytm Wallet“. Enter your desired amount and click “Proceed“. You will showed 2 options as “Automatically add Rs.your amount” and “Add Rs.your amount once“. Select the “once” option. Then click on “Add“.
- Step 4: You will be asked the mode of payments to add money to wallet. Scroll the app and you will get an option of “Choose other payment option” There are 3 options under this section. First one is ‘Debit, credit cards’, 2nd one is ‘Bhim UPI’, and third one is ‘Net Banking’. Select the first option.
- Step 5: Enter your card number, Validity, and CVV. Then click on “Pay“.
- Step 6: Enter your OTP and submit. Your money will be added to your patytm wallet. 🙂
With the Paytm Website
- Go to Paytm’s official website and sign in. For signing in you can use your registered mobile number or email id.
- Go to ‘Add money’ and enter your amount.
- Select your mode of payment as credit card. You will be redirected to a new window to enter your card details. Enter your card number, expiry date, and CVV.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, and enter the OTP. Your transaction will be processed and after successful transaction, your amount will be added to Paytm wallet.
Also Read : How to increase credit card limit ICICI
Also Read : How to increase credit card limit HDFC in 2022
FAQs related How to add money from credit card to Paytm
How much money can I add to Paytm wallet?
You can add a maximum amount of Rs. 99,999 to Paytm wallet. You can add Rs. 1 also, but can not add more than Rs. 99,999.
Can I use Paytm wallet for online transactions?
Yes, it’s easy to use Paytm wallet for online transactions.
How much money can I send to my bank account from Paytm?
You can transfer up to Rs. 25000 to your bank account from Paytm in one calendar month.