In India, Flipkart has captured a larger market compared to other big e-commerce giants. There is no doubt, we are frequent users of Flipkart. Online shopping is a part of life now. Generally, shopping is a spending of money. Imagine if you are getting rewards such as cash back for shopping. Sounds exciting! is not it? Yes, this imagination is true for Flipkart Axis bank credit card users.
Flipkart Axis bank credit card users get a lot of benefits which are explained detailed. Your query might be, how to get/apply a Flipkart axis bank credit card? What are the charges, limits, eligibility, benefits of this ( Flipkart axis bank credit card ) credit card?. Well, all details are explained one by one. Let’s enjoy this blog.
Table of Contents
What is Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card is mainly a shopping credit card launched by Axis Bank with the collaboration of Flipkart. The target customers of this credit card are mainly Flipkart users. Flipkart provides attractive cash backs for shopping using Flipkart Axis bank credit card.
Flipkart is one of the largest e-commerce sites in India. According to Statista, the monthly website visits of Flipkart is more than 230 million.
Axis bank is one of the major banks in India. Axis bank provides a wide range of credit cards for different user categories like shopping, travel, dining, fuel, cashback benefits. Flipkart Axis bank credit card unlocks huge cashback for every transaction.
Benefits Flipkart Axis bank credit card
This credit card is like a mixture of different special credit cards. This line is justified because the user gets all the benefits (cashback benefits, travel benefits, fuel benefits, dining benefits, EMI benefits, etc.) with a Flipkart Axis bank credit card.
These benefits can be explained in two types. 1. Welcome benefits, and 2. Cashback benefits.
1. Welcome benefits
As of today, Flipkart offers welcome benefits worth Rs. 1100. A special limited offer of Rs. 1000 Flipkart voucher is also available. This offer changes from time to time. You can get more or less. Check this before applying for this card.
2. Cashback benefits
After reading this section, you might want to have one such credit card for you.
- Users will get flat 5% unlimited cashabck for shoping with Flipkart and Myntra.
- Users will also get 4% unlimited cashback for using this credit card in partner sites. Partner sites are Swiggy, Cure.fit, PVR, Uber, TATA sky, TATA 1mg, cleartrip.
- Swiggy is an online food delivery app. If you are ordering your food with swiggy app then it’s better to pay by Flipkart Axis Bank credit card to get benefit of 4% cashback. If your food order value is Rs. 1000, then you will get a cashback of Rs. 40.
- Cure.fit is an Indian health app. It is renamed as Curl.fit now. If you want to stay fit join Curl.fit and enjoy 4% unlimited cashback with Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.
- PVR is one of the large multiplex cinema chains in India. If you are a cinema lover, enjoy the cinema with 4% cashback.
- Uber is travel mobility app, in which you can book cabs for your offices, homes, or any destination place. Now save 4% cash back with uber.
- TATA sky is the best DTH (Direct to Home) service provider in India.
- TATA 1mg provides accuarate medical information written and verified by experts. The trustworthy app TATA 1mg also sells health products online.
- Cleartip is flight ticket booking app. You can book your domestic or international flight tickets with flat 4% discount. You can really save a lot in your flight ticket if you own a Flipkart Axis bank credit card.
- Flipkart Axis bank credit card users will get flat 1.5% cash back on all online and offline transactions also.
- Users will get one time complimentary Lounge Access within a quarter. So there are 4 times lounge access benefits in a year.
- 1% fuel surchage will be waived if your transaction is ranging between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4000. This facility is available at all fuel pumps across India.
- Users can convert the purchase to EMI if purchasing amount exceeds Rs. 2500.
- All the cashbacks stated above is unlimited.There is no uper fixed limit like other credit cards.
Charges of Flipkart Axis bank credit card
- The joining fee of this card is Rs. 500. But the welcome gift amount is more than this. So you can consider this card as a no joining fee credit card.
- The yearly charges on Flipkart Axis bank credit card is also Rs. 500. If you spend Rs. 20000 over the year, then this yearly charge will be waived off completely.
Eligibility of Flipkart Axis bank credit card
- Any individual, salaried and self-employed people are eligible for Flipkart Axis bank credit cards.
- The minimum monthly salary should be Rs. 15000 for salaried persons. The minimum monthly income should be Rs. 30000 for self employed persons.
- The minimum age of applicant should be 18 years and maximum age should be 70 years.
- Applicant may be Indian resident or non Indian resident.
All the above eligibility criteria are only indicative to apply. However, Axis bank reserves the right to approve or decline the request.
Documents required for Flipkart Axis bank credit card
For the identity proof, the documents required are a Passport, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar card. Keep ready any one of these documents to verify your identity.
For the proof of Residence, keep ready any one of the Ration card, Electricity bill, and Landline telephone bill.
For income proof, the Latest payslip / Form 16 / ITR copy will be required.
Besides the above documents, the applicant also requires a colour passport size photograph and photocopy of PAN card.
How to apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
- Step 1: Download and install Flipkart app. Login with your credentials. If you are new then register your account with Flipkart.
- Step 2: Go to menu (3 dash on left side top corner) option. Then click on “My Account“.
- Step 3: Under the “My Account”, an option “Flipkart Axis bank credit card” appers. Click on it.
- Step 4: A new interface will appear. Check your welcome bonous and other benefits. Then click on “Continue Application“.
- Step 5: Fill in your Personal details correctly, which includes Name, Gender, and Marital status. The spelling of your name should exactly match with your name on PAN card. Then click on Next.
- Step 6: Enter your PAN card number and employment status. If you are self employed, then give details about your buisness. If you are salaried person then give your working details. Then click on Next.
- Step 7: Enter your e-mail address and mobile number. Also enter your current residential adress and working address. Then click on Next.
- Step 8: An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter your OTP and submit. Within 2 minutes, your card status will be showed to you. If it is approved then Axis bank executive will verify your documents. The required documents are already stated above. Check it.
After approval by Axis Bank, your Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card will be generated. Your virtual credit card will be generated instantly, but the physical card will take around 1 month.
Also check out: Kisan credit card
Is Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card worth it?
Nowadays credit card acts as emergency funding. So having a credit card is good. If Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card offers extra cashback for using it, then why not take its advantage. Definitely, this credit card is fully worth it. If you shop mostly on Flipkart and want to have one credit card, just go for it without any thinking.
What should be the minimum salary applying for Flipkart Axis Bank credit card?
The minimum salary for a salaried person is Rs 15000/ monthly, and for a self-employed person, it is Rs. 30000/ monthly.
Are Axis bank Credit card and Flipkart Axis bank Credit card different?
Axis bank launches a wide range of credit cards with a wide range of facilities. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is one of the credit cards launched by Axis bank. But the difference is it is a co-branded card by Flipkart also. The benefits and charges of this credit card are also different from the benefits of other credit cards of Axis bank.
Is Flipkart axis credit card discontinued?
No, Flipkart Axis bank credit card still continues to serve its benefits. You can apply for this card anytime.
What is the Flipkart axis bank credit card customer care number?
For any query, you can contact Axis bank customer care at 1-860-500-5555.
Is Flipkart axis bank credit card free for a lifetime?
No, Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card charges Rs. 500 yearly. But if you spend Rs 2 lakh on this card in a year, then the yearly charges of Rs. 500 will be waived off. In that case, you may consider it as free.